Vultra Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your CEO Shawn here :-)

Go down

Your CEO Shawn here :-) Empty Your CEO Shawn here :-)

Post by Shawn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Well here I am, making a new introductory post for the other network I own! I'm Shawn, 20-years-old, a college student, and I've been on YouTube since 2006, when I created my first channel: YourDailyLaughz

I created YDL after seeing the success of FailBlog; however, I wanted to do it even better!  I soon moved into creating compilations and now stand at over 350,000 subscribers on the channel (achieved 405,000 at peak  NOT BAD ) with well over 280 million total video views (now 0 because I deleted all of its videos  Okay..).  People often ask me why I stopped uploading to YDL- I don't want to bore you with the details, just know I'll be back to creating videos very soon!  FOREVER ALONE HAPPY

After seeing the explosive success of YourDailyLaughz, Bent Pixels approached me with an offer to create my own comedy-entertainment network. I was very interested in their proposal and researched into all the facets of having your own network and what it takes to be successful. I accepted their proposal and quickly brought our network to HUGE monthly views in a very short period of time.  It was during this period I met Gabriel SIR.. and he quickly showed me just how incredibly capable he is as running a network, and is currently the acting COO of YourDailyLaughz as well.

Soon after this, BentPixels reached out to me again and informed me they were looking to have staff changes at Vultra.  How could I resist running such an excellent gaming network?  I jumped on their offer and am now in the works of bringing it to an even greater level of gaming network.  Look out Machinima, here we come! Wink Vultra has an incredible community that I'm grateful to be a part of.  The directors, the partners, the staff, everyone is excellent! Here's to a successful future for us all! Very Happy

Also, shoutout to COO Gabriel on creating this excellent forum! He does massive amounts for our network, so make sure to compliment him on what a good job he's doing when you get the chance  THUMBS UP .
Shawn
Shawn
Shh.. staff is here
Shh.. staff is here

https://www.youtube.com/user/VultraHub http://vultra.tv vultrashawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum